Safety & Storage - Rust Converter Stabilizer


  • Flammable. Keep away from heat.
  • Harmful if swallowed / inhaled.
  • Causes skin/eye irritation.
  • May cause allergic reaction. 
  • Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
  • Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
  • Contaminated work clothing/gear should not be allowed out of the workspace.
  • Avoid breathing dust / fumes / vapors. Use in a well-ventilated area and wear proper protective gear and clothing prior to application.


  • Store indoors in a closed container. Storage temperature should be between +50°F to 95°F (+10°C to +35°C).
  • Disposal of container and material safely according to local laws and regulations.