Safety & Storage - Metal Guard
- Flammable. Keep away from heat.
- Harmful if swallowed / inhaled.
- Causes skin/eye irritation.
- May cause allergic reaction.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- Contaminated work clothing/gear should not be allowed out of the workspace.
- Avoid breathing dust / fumes / vapors. Use in a well-ventilated area and wear proper protective gear and clothing prior to application.
STORAGE & DISPOSAL
- Store indoors in a closed container. Storage temperature should be between +50°F to 95°F (+10°C to +35°C).
- Disposal of container and material safely according to local laws and regulations.