Application - WB Universal Primer
- Wipe all surfaces clean of dust & debris.
- New substrates from cement and masonry should be cured > 4 weeks prior to application.
- Perform all repairs to damaged surfaces and fill any cracks, or holes by using the appropriate repairing material.
- Completely mix Part A (Base) & Part B (Hardener) together
- Stir well for a minimum of 3 minutes using a low RPM drill.
- Apply using a brush, roller, or squeegee, ensuring coverage is evenly distributed.
- Work in small areas as necessary.
- Up to 431 sq.ft. per gallon, dependent on properties of surface.
SCAN QR CODE TO REAL FULL TECHNICAL DATA SHEET BEFORE APPLYING.