Application - Universal Primer
- All surfaces should be clean, dry and free from dust, oil, grease and other contamination.
- Shake well before use.
- Dilute up to 10% by volume with Armus Thinner A.
- Apply an even layer using good quality and clean brush, roller, or spray with a nozzle 1.4 mm or more in diameter.
- Adverse conditions during or immediately after application may affect the properties of the material.
- Allow to dry. Touch-dry in 1 hour, depending on the thickness of the layer. Drying time may be prolonged under low temps / high humidity. Full cure in 24 hours.
- Up to 285 sq.ft. per gallon, dependent on properties of surface.