Application - Thermal Guard Roofs
- Ensure all surfaces are clean and dry.
- Remove any dust, dirt and flaking parts.
- For new cement/masonry substrates, allow to cure for > 4 weeks prior to application.
- Adverse conditions during or immediately after application may affect the coating’s properties.
- Stir well before application.
- Fill bridging gaps and hairline cracks with a suitable putty.
- Apply 2 coats using a good quality brush, roller or by airless spraying without thinning.
- Ensure corners and edges are adequately covered.
- Additional coats to be applied 24-36 hours after previous coat.
- Up to 80 sq.ft. per gallon, dependent on properties of surface.