Application - Rust Converter Stabilizer
- All surfaces should be clean, dry and free from dust, oil, grease and other contamination.
- Shake well prior to use.
- Rust Converter Stabilizer can be applied by sprayer, brush or roller.
- Substrate temperature should be a minimum of 41°F (5°C) above the environmental temperature and at least 37.4°F (3°C) above air dew point.
- Good ventilation is required to ensure proper drying.
- Full curing achieved 24h after application.
- Up to 254 sq.ft. per gallon, dependent on properties of surface.